Benefits & Amenities
Hampton Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Facility
Mount Carmel Assisted Living was opened in 1986 as a small personal care home providing care to four to five residents. Over the years, we have grown and we now we offer services to 40 residents. We have specialized in offering memory care to dementia and Alzheimer's residents since our start and we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional assisted living care facility in Hampton, GA serving Henry County and the surrounding areas.
Contact Mount Carmel Assisted Living at (770) 824-3385 to learn more about our assisted living center in Hampton GA.
Mount Carmel Assisted Living provides many benefits and amenities to our residents including:
- Attractive and fully furnished, private or semi-private rooms with personal closets and baths with non-skid flooring and safety bars
- Nine comfortable and welcoming sitting areas for residents to visit with family and friends
- An elegant and comfortable homelike setting to ensure every resident feels comfortable and safe
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Handrails in all hallways
- Family-style dining
- An open kitchen for those that may want to participate in preparing meals
- A TV and entertainment area with piano
- Beauty shop available for nail and hair care
- A beautifully landscaped and fenced in yard with sidewalks that connect several outdoor sitting and garden areas
- Patio, sunroom, courtyards and garden areas
- "House Calls" made by facility contracted physician
Contact Mount Carmel Assisted Living Today
When our Hampton assisted living center began, there were no assisted living homes that offered memory care in the nearby area, other than hospital or nursing home placement. We were the first of our kind in Henry County and the south Metro Atlanta area. Many of our caregivers and staff have been with us for more than 10 years and we have remained locally owned and operated for 29 years.
I like that this facility is owned by a skilled retired physician who was educated in Europe!
I would highly recommend this facility if you are looking for a lovely, comfortable facility with a friendly atmosphere. The ...Diane K.
Each member of your staff has done an exemplary job.
I love Mt. Carmel, the staff and the residents and I know my Mama did too. I will always remember the kindness and ...Dyann E.
I always recommend Mt. Carmel to anyone with an aging loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s!
My father has been a resident of Mt. Carmel for over five years. I am continually amazed at the home-like environment the ...Matt R.
Nothing compares to the quality of care provided by the staff!
This is the second home my dad has been in and even though the first place was more modern, had very nice staff and was only ...Tammy P.
They have exceeded our expectations!
My wife has been at Mount Carmel Personal Care since mid December 2012. The first assisted living facility she was in could ...James M.
The staff helped my dad complete his life safely with love, respect & dignity!
The staff at Mount Carmel made it possible for my dad to complete his life safely with love, respect and dignity.Nancy C.
Fortunate to experience the family life style you provided!
My mother and I were both fortunate to have experienced the family life style you provided. I felt safe knowing she was in ...Virginia B.
Fortunate to have the love and care rendered to my father!
My father was fortunate to have the love and care rendered to him for the last four years at Mount Carmel.Darrell A.